mercoledì 17 ottobre 2007

Mount Hilda's Cell Phone Business Academy #1

Three days later, at the weekly online forum for Mount Hilda’s cell phone business school: Spiderwoman.biz like hi!!! so anyway Im like totally pissed my old cell phone business class was like a total scam Im totally bummed but like whatevr I totally found the fraud cops (WAY cute btw!) and its all cleared up Im like so happy to be at Mount Hildas totally cool cell phone business school. CaviarCultivar wlcm! If ur intrstd in joining my text-your-way-to-a-caviar-lay let me know Im the mkt leadr in providng caviar and champagne at rock bttm prices for online hookups in which bth parties proclaim they just want to meet for coffee ; ) Spiderwoman.biz tks but Ive already got a proj going my spider legwarmers are still a total go im ttly focusing on tarantulas…WAY easier than daddy lng lgs! im like so not into nanoscale legwarmers and like who has ddlls as pets anyway????? i know u like dont know anything about spider 4 but hes totally toast break out the Polaner Fruit spread cuz like hes like more toasted than white bread at dennys! GourmetGoGo Would you plzzzze pass the jelly!!! Spiderwoman.biz OMG u like ttly got my joke! I luv you GourmetGoGo Tk u madame. Now pardon me but do you have any Grey Poupon? Spiderwoman.biz no sorry but I ttly hav some like so cool killr mustard toned tarantula leg warmer mock ups SweetFingers im sure your marketing plan sucks how are u going to reach the niche tarantula market via a cell phone interface? Id like to see you penetrate and separate the online spider owner network via cell phone comm u r ttly screwd evrybdy knows u dnt make tarantula wardrobe choices on the cell total PC moment Spiderwoman.biz ur like SO wrong spider owners run their little fingers on nonQWERTY devices like spiders in a mosquito stdded web and besides when theyr home theyre 2 bsy teachng thr tarantulas to play the arachnid keyboard SweetFingers I on the other hand have it all worked out im going to offer trailer park arch desgns most cell phones are the perfect double wide dimensn!!!! CaviarCultivar ignore sf hes just jealous of what you are doing with your cell phone business school edu hes still mad from last wk he couldnt figr out how to switch the input mode on his phone during the entire online meet up he was typing numbers if it hadnt been for my number to text language alg that I applied ON THE FLY, he wouldnt have been able to talk last week I had to translate the whole damn time And now he wont pay for the extra 25 text messages I had to send last week hes so petty SweetFingers 3825 968! Spiderwoman.biz wht did he say????? CaviarCultivar u really want to know? Spiderwoman.biz ya CaviarCultivar fck u Spiderwoman.biz why r u getting mad at me???? I just asked a smpl ques what did he say? CaviarCultivar fck u SweetFingers 3825 968 255 CaviarCultivar fck u all Spiderwoman.biz fine b that way u guys ttly suk I think your caviar idea is stupid ur lucky this is the web or ur ass would be ttly grass Mount Hilda Prof 1: That’s enough already. Let’s get to work. Now please text in your assignments. Sw.biz, I trust you got my text message with the assignment yesterday? You were to craft a marketing document for a new denture cream for a non-tech-literate cell phone user using only 5 lines of text. CaviarCultivar? What did you come up with?

1 commento:

W ha detto...

Very interesting string of events! I liked "ddll" for daddy long-legs : )

like ya know, whatevr