domenica 7 ottobre 2007

Boots & Sunglasses

"Boots and Sunglasses" sounds like a semi-formal party thrown by the greek system at the University of Nebraska. Not that I would know for sure. I never did get invited to "Bikers and Babes"...there were just no bikers that realized I was waiting for an invitation, I guess. This hike (from last weekend in San Bernadino National Forest...we there there without the obligatory wilderness permit...don't tell!) was gorgeous and pretty much the opposite of a hypothetical "Boots and Sunglasses" greek system drink fest...except for when I drew blood when I fell off the lame side of suicide rock. A party is not a party at UNL if there is no blood, and I'm not talkin about bloody marys...but those were immensely popular as well, especially on sunday morning before a football game. This is the first photo of me in my sunglasses!!! cue the song..."I'm so vain. I probably think this blog is about me, bout me, bout me, I'm so vain!"

Nessun commento: