giovedì 17 gennaio 2008

happy birthday martin

so...photoshop is not installed on my new computer yet...but what did they do before photoshop? well...for one thing, they said things like, "Oh my god, I was on my way to 7-11 and it started snowing like hell, a freak blizzard. I'm so glad I had my camera with me. I took a picture of it. the picture is attached below. there is so much snow that...well...all you can see is the snow. I hope you like it!!!!












cool huh?! If you squint really hard you can see 7-11 in the background.

and then, I was walking down the street with a birthday cake for you...but then a huge wall of fog rolled down the street...I tried to take a picture of the birthday cake, if you squint really really hard, you can see the candles through the fog.













and then, once the fog lifted, I couldn't find the cake. So I walked to Whole Foods to get a fresh pizza for you. I walked into the store, and a little kid threw a volley ball into the milk section and all the milk cartons fell over and broke open. A tidal wave of milk flooded the store. I took a picture of it for you.













and then I took a picture of a fresh new volleyball for you.









I hope you like it.

Nessun commento: