mercoledì 2 gennaio 2008

dentists should learn from gay fireworks

This post is dedicated to all the dentists around the world who try to help their patients decide if they should go for the tooth-colored porcelain fillings or the silver fillings.

In Amsterdam for New Year's Eve, I personally chose this firework at the hardware store turned retail firework mob scene. The photograph of me trying to eat the firework provided a completely plausable and relevant argument for why you would want your molars filled with porcelain rather than silver fillings.

When I asked if there was any reason to pay extra for the porcelain fillings for my back teeth a few months ago, I wish my dentist had said something like:

"Well. If you ever pretend to participate in lewd acts with a golden globe firework, your silver fillings will be quite visible. I don't know about you, but I don't think gold and silver go well together at all. It's up to you, but that's my professional opinion."

The bottom photo shows the explosion that came out of this very firework.

4 commenti:

W ha detto...

Oh my, seems dangerous!!

Kelly O ha detto...

You make a great argument for porcelain, I must say!

Happy new year to you and Ivano. Champagne for your real friends, real pain for your sham friends!

Daniel ha detto...

thanks kelly!!!

Daniel ha detto...

btw, ivano's sister in law (who lives in Italy) speaks great english. but in terms of what I said my dentist said, she wasn't sure if I was joking or not. I love getting lost in translation!