lunedì 14 gennaio 2008

deodorant

I'm pretty sure that yesterday, I only put deodorant under one arm.

How might I come to such a conclusion?

Easy. When I was smelling the shirt to decide if I could wear it again before washing, I found that one armpit smelled like my sweat and the other did not.

I know this post fits into the "TMI" category, but that's cool.

I used to think it was gross to smell your clothes to decide if you can wear them again, but overwashing your clothes is a waste of water, energy, time and makes your clothes wear out faster.

A year ago, it would have grossed me out to say this, but I now generally wear my work socks two days in a row before I wash them. They don't smell after a single wash.

2 commenti:

Amanda ha detto...

just be sure you don't start the slow descention into hippe patchoulli stank.

My jeans get washed once a month... maybe.

Daniel ha detto...

I know...it's a slippery slope...but I think hippie patchoulli stank is still pretty far off...