giovedì 10 luglio 2008

song to write by

If you are wondering what I am listening to right now, follow the link to this Omaha band and then click on the song on the right called "The Freest Man CSS." I am currently trying to figure out if the Neely who is in this band is the same Neely that was in a band with my friend Jenn.

UPDATE: (THANKS JENN!!!!!!!!!!!) yup...it's the same Neely!!! and Jamie too, I think. Italian bf and i are going to the show...and we're dragging two other san diego transplants with us...now if I can only figure out what time they go on...doors open at 7...

venue: epicentre

2 commenti:

jb ha detto...

yes! there aren't many neelys around ... :)

Daniel ha detto...

cool! I am going to try see them tomorrow night...as they are in san diego...so Jamie the tap dancer...have I met her too?