martedì 22 luglio 2008

sigur ros is coming to san diego

sigur ross is coming to san diego, and I want to go.

btw, I just finished teaching my yoga class this week, and I played sigur ros. true, we did shoulder stand before backbends (I done forgot). I also managed to steal the yoga mat of one of the students. he was in the bathroom and I stood on his mat and started the class. without saying a word, he just went to my matt...and 10 minutes later, I was like, "Jim, did I steal your yoga mat" and he was like "yeah" and everyone started laughing.

by the way, I'm still pissed at my high school...and I'm scheming...I'm going to figure out a way (I hope) to embarass Gonzaga High School in Washington DC. I gave them some money and sent in a class update in which i mentioned moving to san diego with italian bf. they cashed my check and proceeded NOT to publish my life update. the homophobic bastards. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do...but I think it involves throwing a huge bash in which people who are pissed at their homophobic high schools will all get together and have a big old party and raise a big ruckus and stir up some bad publicity for all the schools...but this is just a rough sketch...i don't know exactly what the plan is yet...

true, you could say that this kind of event could also make gonzaga look good in the eyes of the rich conservatives, the Pat Buchanons of the world who write big fat checks to their religiously oriented high school alma maters. but I think there is a way to make sure it's not all roses for the homophobpic bastards...yes, that's the second time I'm called them homophobic bastards, and this is the third (and fourth) time I said homophobic bastards. Why? because, in fact they are (fifth reference) homophobic bastards.

5 commenti:

Kelly O ha detto...

Dude, I wish I could go to the Sigur Ross show with you!! I also would like to go to your "Eff You Gonzaga High School" party. Maybe a prom party where you pay $10-$15 for a polaroid of you and your date and the proceeds go to marriage equality in California?

Daniel ha detto...

i like how you think!!!! and the party should definitely be open to all likeminded folk regardless of sexual orientation :)

Unknown ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
W ha detto...

I am so in on this party!! Side note: my solution to the problem is to just not donate any money : )

Anonimo ha detto...

And the irony is that nearly all of the Jesuits who teach and work there are gay. Gonzaga's Alumni Director, who hasn't really left the place since he entered as a high school freshman, just hasn't figured that out yet...