lunedì 14 luglio 2008

are we tourists?



"Are you all tourists?" a straight young latino dude with a stud ear ring in the shape of a five point star asked us as we made for the door to leave a North Park club last Saturday night.

"No," I said. "We're celebrating. She just got a job in Paris."

The latino dude gave my red-dressed Parisian-bound friend a high five and we left.

I love chatty str8 latino dudes...except when they are trying to sell me a car.

BTW, I like how the flash picked up the reflector on my shoes hanging in the shoe rack and the towel rack in the bathroom that you can barely see. And that's a damn hot side view of our (fake?) brushed metal Ikea clock.

and our smoke detector? lookin good. I wonder if that clock is a tourist. If so, is it always jet lagged?

1 commento:

Kelly O ha detto...

Hey, you're growing your hair longer again! I like it. You both look adorable.