venerdì 11 luglio 2008

indy show pretext


and when I say "pretext" I really mean "pre-text" in that I am pasting the text conversation I had with a Web friend about the indy show tonight...thus "indy pretext":

Me: i'm going to an indy rock show tonight...people who used to be roomates with a college friend of mine...
Me: http://www.myspace.com/officialtillyandthewall
Me: what are u doing?
web_buddy: im at work, sorry
web_buddy: oh i love live music
web_buddy: ive got a date
web_buddy: : )
Me: a date! fun!
Me: where is the date?
web_buddy: to a dinner. we didnt decide yet.
web_buddy: someplace ethnic
web_buddy: : )
Me: cool. have fun. I'll be busy hanging out with teenagers at an all ages show in mira mesa.
Me: if they are 16 and I'm 32...then I could realistically be their dad...
Me: funny
Me: maybe i'll buy some cigarettes for my "kids"
web_buddy: omg. should be fun though. where is it? epicenter?
Me: yolp
Me: never been
web_buddy: its a good venue
web_buddy: id bring earplugs ol geezer
Me: good idea
Me: i want to be able to hear the kids telling me what kind of smokes they want
web_buddy: teeeheeh
web_buddy: you guys are going to love it
web_buddy: going with the BF?
Me: don't know if he is going or not
Me: i might be the old guy lurking by himself
Me: i better do some fake text messaging while i'm there so I look hip

Nessun commento: