mercoledì 23 aprile 2008

Happy Birthday Gregory

Happy Birthday Gregory!!!(on left in linked photo)

I tried to get a drag queen to sing you happy birthday on camera. When she heard you were a single straight dude, she kicked off her shoes and started running for Ohio to wish you happy birthday in person. I hope you don't mind!

BTW, I put a snail-mail card in the mailbox today. Nevermind that the envelope is upside down and that I first wrote your address in the return address area, and had to cross it out and put my address there! I hope you're having a fun day!

Love!

daniel

3 commenti:

Greg ha detto...

I'll be waiting for the drag queen...
Nice picture

W ha detto...

Paula Abdul says: "All I wanna do is dance like there's no tomorrow..."

Happy Birthday to Egg Salad!!!

Daniel ha detto...

Egg salad???? It's "Egg Salad Sandwich"!!!