giovedì 17 aprile 2008

rice

Sometimes you feel like rice.
Sometimes you don't.
Stir fry needs rice.
Thai noodles don't.

why didn't i listen to the "Mounds Corollary" dancing in my head this evening?

Oh yeah, because the joy of cooking on a Thursday night that really feels like a Friday has nothing to do with common sense, logic or reason.

It's all about getting your primal cook on.

And this led me to cook both rice and rice noodles for my tofu-mushroom-broccoli stir fry tonight.

I'm so glad I cooked...cuz that mean't Ivano did the dishes!

5 commenti:

Kelly O ha detto...

Yum! Todd and I sometimes joke about having starch and starch and starch (potatoes, bread, and noodles) for dinner. Glad to see we're not the only ones who embrace teh carbs.

Daniel ha detto...

Carbs are King at our house. If there are no carbs, there is no dinner. Living with an Italian is cool like that.

onelulu ha detto...

washmachine?! :-P

Unknown ha detto...

Luciano, we only use the dishwasher when you are here! We need the super hot water to kill all the germs! :)

W ha detto...

Tofu/mushroom/broccoli stir fry sounds delicious! I like rice, so I would have totally eaten it as a side dish. mmmm