martedì 6 novembre 2007

Blingle Bells Blingle Bells Blingle all the way!

Give the gift of bling...to your coworkers?!
A San Diego jewlery dot com that focuses on celebrity knock off jewlery suggests that we use our office Secret Santa opportunities to give cube buds the gift of bling. Cubic zirconia (CZ) for everyone in my cube. I'm down with that.
I'm laughing at the absurding of "Secret Santa marketing."
I love how honest they are about things on this site, http://www.emitation.com/ .
For example, they tell you to "steal the style!" Literally.
I don't know the exact environmental/political/human toll that cubic zirconium takes on the world, but it can't be nearly as bad as most diamonds are. So go on with your CZ nautical bling!

2 commenti:

TFO ha detto...

i love their catchphrase "Affordable Elegance". WTF? Elegance can't be affordable. Otherwise it wouldn't be elegance. Why not just say "cheap stuff that's still pretty"? I'm glad i didn't go in to advertising.

Daniel ha detto...

no. you are the future of advertising todd. you're a diamond in the rough...not cubic zirconia in the lab...