sabato 17 novembre 2007

Me my mom and my brother's son.

Me my mom and my brother's son.

He is at the stage where he seems to say everything that pops into his mind. He is a running commentary of wherever he is.

We took him to the Edward Hopper show at the National Gallery of Art on Monday. He narrated the show. In a room with many paintings of women he said, "There is a lady. and another one. and another one. and another one."

Other people at the show just started laughing and smiling. I rather enjoyed his commentary. It's so easy to get caught up in the imagined complexities of life. It was refreshing to have someone remind me that the Edward Hopper show is just a bunch of painted people.

He also thought the lighthouses in the paintings were all renderings of the DC Capitol building, which is funny in an inside-the-beltway kind of way.

Nessun commento: