mercoledì 21 maggio 2008

thanks kate! (and mom and dad)

I know they say that kids are really fast with computers these days. But this is REDICULOUS. She is less than one month old and she is already an old-school user of Photoshop. We don't have a chance. I assume that Kate is also a strategic advisor for the Obama campaign as well as a freelance marketer with a book deal that grew out of her Twitter activity. And to think that she did all of this before she was even born.

Kids these days.

BTW, this is a baby that I am extremely excited to get to know. I have refrained from talking about her on this blog cuz she is so new and I haven't wanted to over share so soon (and I fear retribution from her precocious prenatal possee who are likely to Google Bomb me, or some such thing, if they don't like my online overtures directed to their homegirl. But since she sent ME this communication, it's fair game).

1 commento:

Kelly O ha detto...

CUUTE!! I wish I had wished you a happy birthday similarly.