mercoledì 21 maggio 2008

I was born 32 years ago today

I totally don't remember being born. You'd think I'd remember such an important day. I mean hello? It's not like I was so busy that I didn't have time to snap a few photos on that day. Sure, the light in the hospital room wasn't that great. But compared to the prenatal lighting situation, it was perfect lighting.

I wonder if so many people seem to go the born-again route because they don't remember being born the first time. If you remembered it the first time around, you might not need to go through the whole thing again.

I called my mom to ask her about my birth yesterday, and during the course of the conversation, she told me that I got really constipated when she switched me from breast milk to formula. She said that "was just between you and me." Sorry mom. And don't feel bad about it. You taught me an important lesson. Eat your vegetables! Soymilk is not enough.

And thanks for giving birth to my nearly 10 pounds of flesh and bones. And sorry that I was yellow and had to hang out in the hospital an extra day. I must have been playing with that yellow crayola marker in eutero during birth. And with all that pushing, I probably forgot to put the cap on the marker, and so I got covered in yellow ink. Ooops.

7 commenti:

Heather Jensen ha detto...

happy birthday daniel! :) xoxo

Daniel ha detto...

thanks dude!

Amanda ha detto...

happy birthday! hope you are doing something fun!

Anonimo ha detto...

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Anonimo ha detto...

Hey, did you get my e-mail? I don't know if I have your most current address... Anyways, I remembered this time and sent it to your yahoo account! If not, happy (late) bday! Hope you had fun!

Daniel ha detto...

amanda, myra and choral stud, grazie mille!!! yalls is awesome.

Daniel ha detto...

amanda, myra and choral stud, grazie mille!!! yalls is awesome.