mercoledì 5 novembre 2008

Nov 3 standing up out of backbend

it's monday (well, it's actually wednesday, but i am pretending it's monday)...it's monday night and I finished my yoga practice. I stood up out of backbend for the second time in my yoga life. It was the first time I did it without spreading my feet super super wide. how did it happen? in preparation for tomorrow's vote, my brain made some sort of connection between "every vote counts" in democracy and "every breath counts" in yoga...and so in my backbend series, I was successful in my efforts to stay with the breath...and on the fifth backbend, I just started rocking back and forth between feet and hands and before I knew it I was standing up. this was in the living room. it was almost completely dark. I was like "cool"...and I kept going with the practice.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

THAT IS SO COOL, Mr. Bandha.

-- Mayra