sabato 22 novembre 2008

douglas' turkey saga part two

italian bf is back from LA and when I relayed douglas' turkey-day conondrum to him, he was like...well...if he has work he absolutely has to do and he has the drive to do it over thanksgiving...maybe he should just stay and do it...

hmmm...maybe that's the drive you need to actually do grad school...(I wouldn't know)...so anyway douglas, I am offically not preaching to you on this...i say do what you need to do, but make sure you take a break and step back and try to reconnect with yourself before the final push till the end of the semester...maybe going home will do the trick and maybe 2105 GWP is not the right option...but do find something that takes you away for a short time...do you have a crash pad in manhattan?

and btw, it's not like i'm going back to the rents this turkey day. italian bf and I are driving up the coast from sd to sf and then I'm flying back to sd and he is driving back w/ an old friend who is visiting from italy.

2 commenti:

W ha detto...

I got a ticket.
Will work on the train!

Daniel ha detto...

eat lots of mom's thannksgiving food for me!!!