mercoledì 27 agosto 2008

Halloween is the new basement.

Halloween is the new basement.

I'll explain more over the coming days, after I return to my basement homeland in Silver Spring.

But until then, be warned: Peet's Coffee and Tea is already serving pumpkin spiced latte's for your autumnal pleasure...in San Diego where it was damn hot today and the surfed called out to her friends louder than a mamma sea gull calling out to her prematurely fledged offspring that can't figure out how to fly off of our balcony.

2 commenti:

W ha detto...

What?! Already with the pumpkin spiced lattes?? Maybe this is part of why time seems to fly by so quickly.

jb ha detto...

I love that, due to my cross-country jaunt in summer of 96, I can totally picture your basement. Uncertain as to why it is related to Halloween.