giovedì 21 agosto 2008

metal mouth



should I get a metal mouth?

well, a modern metal mouth, which is in fact not metal at all. It's invisible. and it's expensive. and the orthodontists say the 7K would mean that I MIGHT have my teeth longer when I'm old and g(r)ay.

In case you don't read comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

what is wrong with your teeth?

August 22, 2008 11:25 AM

Blogger Daniel said...

nothing right now...
its just that my gums are receeding faster than they should (on four on the front) b/c my bite is a little messed up
b/c of lower crowding
and so parts of my gums get too much vibration from my teeth hitting in a weird way
and this triggers faster than normal gum recession...
it's one of those things where they are like...

well...

if you spend the money now, you might be a lot better off later on, but we can't promise you that you won't be okay without fixing your teeth now...

and then chris said...


Blogger C.G. Barrett said...

So the dentist wants to make a gay guy's teeth straight?

Is he part of some radical, right-wing group of Christian conservatives?

Whatever you do, do NOT, under any circumstances, accept his referral to a urologist...

August 23, 2008 5:46 AM
************* chris, that is HILARIOUS.

3 commenti:

jb ha detto...

what is wrong with your teeth?

Daniel ha detto...

nothing right now...its just that my gums are receeding faster than they should on four of my front teeth b/c my bite is a little messed up b/c of lower crowding and so parts of my gums get too much vibration from my teeth hitting in a weird way and this triggers faster than normal gum receeding...it's one of those things were they are like...well...if you spend the money now, you might be a lot better off later on, but we can't promise you that you won't be okay without fixing your teeth now...

Anonimo ha detto...

So the dentist wants to make a gay guy's teeth straight?

Is he part of some radical, right-wing group of Christian conservatives?

Whatever you do, do NOT, under any circumstances, accept his referral to a urologist...