venerdì 8 agosto 2008

Another one bites the muff

Add John Edwards to the list of famous people who let their mouths do the walking and willies do the talking.

I really don't care.

But...if you are going to waste my time by doing something that is going to clog up the media atmosphere for a good 24 to 48 hours, then we ought to get something out of the deal. Instead of reading a pre-olympics gymnastics story, I devoted my very limited internet news time to you John Edwards. And I want something in return. I want to know how big little john is.

From now on, I think all celebrity sex stories that break should be required to include specific anatomical details. Dimensions dammit. I'd also like to know the volume of a three day shot. Is that too much to ask?

2 commenti:

Amanda ha detto...

yes, i think that may be too much to ask!

Kelly O ha detto...

Best use of blog title EVAR.