lunedì 25 agosto 2008

the new guy in my office is an asshole


The new guy in my office is an asshole. He doesn't take his sunglasses off, even at meetings.

and what's with those elf shoes?

He think's he cool. He finishes emails with 'cheers'. I don't think he's ever been to England. So why does he say "cheers" in emails? And if he ever was in London, I'm sure it was for work, and I'm doubly sure he didn't even go into a pub. He probably went somewhere dorky like a science museum.

And sometimes I hear him on the phone trying to talk some other language. He says ciao. who is he talking to? the pizza guy?

And rumor has it he wears two pairs of socks because his feet are sensitive. What a dork.

2 commenti:

Kelly O ha detto...

He may be an asshole, but he's hot.

Daniel ha detto...

:)