mercoledì 3 settembre 2008

Happy Birthday Douglas

Happy Birthday Douglas!

I tried to pack up this Coast Guard cadet and mail him to you. But his coast guard knot-training also seems to have made him an expert at UN-tying knots. After an akward moment at the post office where he climbed out of the box clearly labeled "Baby Elephant" and asked why he was wearing just a jock strap, he was flattered to be wanted as a birthday gift (and he appriciated the water and snacks and portable DVD I included for his travels)...but he was not flattered enough to actully go along with the plan...oh well...at least I tried...your other present should be in the mail...mom had to send it since you were TOO BUSY to meet us in New York on Monday :) (It's okay, I understand)... happy birthday again! love, daniel

1 commento:

W ha detto...

Thanks for trying!! : )

I am in studio now for the night, but I want to call you tomorrow or friday to have a more "rested" conversation!! Sorry to have had to go early : (