lunedì 10 marzo 2008

schooled at school

So...the cool art student who slings espresso at the campus cart near my office told me on Friday that I reminded her of someone famous...but she couldn't remember who...and today she had the answer...thanks to watching MTV over the weekend. "You remind me of Roger Daltrey. You don't really look like him...but you remind me of him...maybe it's the hair!" she said...leaving a pregnant pause...so curious about how I would react.

"I wish I knew who Robert Daltrey was," I said in as defeated a voice as I could find.

I should really get a Who album...

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I actually think you look just like the barista at my Starbucks. Go figure. Coffee joints are surreal that way.

TFO ha detto...

you do remind one of Roger Daltrey, and in fact i think you look a bit likt him too. but i never thought of it until i saw this post.