sabato 8 marzo 2008

urban hike: unexpected nuts and berries

My urban hike took me to Walmart National Park(ing lot). I can't belive how much new shit there is on the aisles. Okay, i'm not suprised. The biggest margins in the food business are in the processed food category and so there is a never ending influx of new "foods." Here are a few of the newbies that caught my eye. since when did Reeses steal the ad copy from the Sears bra catalog?
Military camoflaged easter eggs? Are we kidding?
Just cuz I like flowers...and it reminded me that I used to have a fake flower obsession. And Daniel my ex was the unfortunate recipient.
I love how the company used the phrase "Will Stretch to Fit" to say "straight dudes don't be afraid of this underwear! Your balls will feel a little shrink wrapped and your ass will get a hug. This is how it is supposed to feel. Don't worry. It's not gay. It's european. You want to score a hot french chick right? so get with the program and give your cock and balls a nice euro snuggle."
The next orea product line: toilet paper.
So, easter eggs are not cool enough on their own? Now we need police car easter eggs. What do you put inside? Some kb?
Huh? It took me a minute to figure this one out. First of all, I didn't realize Act II had moved beyond the microwave popcorn market and into the pre-popped-processed-popcorn space. Jesus gets axed and does some cooky shit afterward and we celebrate with egg-shaped popcorn balls. Love it!
"Virginia Baked Ham Taste" Being on the west coast, I'm almost tempted.
Just stop it cheerios. Yogurt burst? Are we kidding? Why not just jump into the turkey and gravy cheerios? As pet food gets more like human food, human food gets more like pet food. This is totally a cousin of cat food.

1 commento:

W ha detto...

those are some good product finds! very nutricious