lunedì 10 marzo 2008

i was jealous of this guy in college

I was jealous of this guy in college...the guitar player and singer...his name is tim casher and he's the front man for the band Cursive. they kick ass. And my junior year of college, my roomate and best friend matt had a class with Tim...and I was jealous a little...when your best friend starts hanging out with a rock star I think you're allowed to be jealous! the embed link option is blocked from this video, so if you want to see tim's sexy pulsing forearms (and the rest of him, also sexy and pulsing) you'll have to follow the link. Martin and Peter know this band by my pet name for them "screaming white men" and I say that with the utmost respect...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_qGDR5t-ZQ0

: )

d

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I should read more blogs. For example, this entry taught me something significant: some people who live in Nebraska actually play a musical instrument other than the spoons.