sabato 18 agosto 2007

the problem with blogging

It's day two, and I already ran into the problem that I used as my primary excuse for not maintaining a consistent blog. There are two different things that happend today that are blog-worthy. The first one would be fun to write about, but if my family read it, they wouldn't find it nearly as funny as I do (and it would be a little unfair to someone who is not in the family, but is an integral part of the story.) the other thing I wanted to say relates to something that is disucssed in Pulp Fiction, and no, it has nothing to do with the gimp...at least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it... so what do i do? It's kinda boring to write about the "sludge busters" truck that was hungrily slurping sludge from the innards of the carwash place I went to in Clairmont this afternoon since I didn't have my camera with me and hence have no photo. If I had a photo of the big yellow truck whose cargo may or may not be headed for a biofuels plant in the central valley (ick...I hope that's not the definition of market-driven recycling) then I could post about that. And the fact that my left hip is sore in a "you did a third series Ashtanga arm balance and now you feel it" sort of way, is less than thrilling. So that leaves me with the fact that my grandmother forgot that her husband's birthday is Monday.

4 commenti:

Kelly O ha detto...

1. For a post about nothing, this is awfully charming! Probably like yoga, if you do it every day, it gets easier.

2. The pictures of Ernesto are GORGEOUS. What camera took them, or is it that the picture-taker is so much more talented than everyone else? Maybe too, Ernesto is just so much cuter than the average baby.

Daniel ha detto...

The Ernesto pictures were all taken by his papa, Luciano, who is Ivano's brother. Luciano is a web designery person who loves to take pictures.

http://www.onelulu.it/

onelulu ha detto...

Grazie! Ma Ernesto e' un dittatore, mi obbliga a fargli fotografie tutto il giorno. Se non lo faccio urla e sporca tutto. :-P

onelulu ha detto...

i took pics by old simple digital camera canon S45. i don't like flash, i took most indoor pics by 400 iso sensibility. outside i often use 1/2 flash to compensate sun light.
now i have a new reflex nikon D80. It's favolous camera!... but is too big for everyday use, so i still shot by canon.