giovedì 23 agosto 2007

Office Drama

After rifling though a bunch of emails, I finally found one from Esther that had a cell phone listed. I grabbed my office phone and call the number. Ring. Ring. No answer. Ring. Ring. Ring. Now, a buzzing in my pocket. "Shit, who is calling me now? Maybe it's my mom. Let me see." I pull my cell from my pocket and see a local number I don't recognize. "I better an answer," I think. Maybe my sunglasses are ready. I flip up the reciever and pull it to my ear as I put down my office phone before I get to Esther's voice mail. Hello?" I ask. On the other end, I hear someone hanging up on me. "That's annoying!" I think. Then I look closer at who called my cell phone. My office phone called my cell phone. I hung up on myself in an effort to answer my own phone call to myself. Yikes. It's only Thursday.

2 commenti:

W ha detto...

I've read this twice now and laughed both times. Totally hilarious!

Kelly O ha detto...

Me, too! Hoo, good stuff.