venerdì 17 agosto 2007

First Post, Worst Post

First post, worst post. I'm back. In an ad hoque way (that's the gay way to say ad hoc, ok?) Ad hoque. It's an attitude. It's a lifestyle. It's a condo in Chelsea. Want to be on the "interest list"? I do. example: "OMG, I LOVE your place. It's so ad hoque!!!!" "Oh, stop it. You're just saying that b/c you want the box of replacement tiles they left in my ad hoque-ishly large walk in closet's walk in closet." Really? That's what you think? I only want you for your tiles? Oh no. It's much deeper than that. I want to sublet your walk in closet's walk in closet's walk in closet. It's bigger than most one bedrooms in this city. I'm not subletting your shit. That would violate a central tenant of my ad hoque tenant agreement. get it? I get it. I got it. I'm over it. I'm on it. Who know you're such a bee in a bonnet. I'd keep going but I've got a date with a sonnet named Lonnet who knows better than to call a Monet a mon-et. so go walk into your walk in's walk in's walk in walk in. And then keep walking cuz we're done talkin. Drop dead. I'm ready to start chalkin.

Nessun commento: