venerdì 24 agosto 2007

E-D-N-A

2-4-6-8 who do I appreciate? 3-5-7-9 who do I think is mighty fine? Up the pool. Down the pool. Who do I think is might cool. Potato chips. Potato chips. Munch. Munch. Munch. Who do I think is a mighty fine bunch???? everyone who can phone-type EDNA. E-D-N-A who taught u to spell anyway? It's EDNA! EDNA! All the way. 3-3-6-2 It's really not that hard to do. 3-3-6-2 Is it something you can do? Can you turn letters into numbers? It's easy, like shopping for cucumbers. E-D-N-A type it the cell-phone number way 3-3-6-2 do it. do it. yes yes you! Go...EDNA!!!!!!!! *********************** what the HELL am I talking about? My office phone number is one digit different from the campus help line, which is 534-EDNA. I am 534-EBNA. I know it's easy to switch B's and D's. I spent all of first and second grade writing thing like: My bog spot. But this is Not. A my bog spot. It's much easier because phones have capital letters. Let's just say that I get my fair share of breathless 18 year olds with questions. Ok. time to go drive to LA. BTW, that cheer is an end-of-meet Daleview swim team cheer. ** this post is brought to you by the letters E,D,N and A and the letters 3,3,6 and 2

1 commento:

W ha detto...

Oh EDNA...Does this also fall under Office Drama?! I like the Daleview/phone connection : )