lunedì 11 febbraio 2008

Todd's Meme

So...Todd memed me...and so it is my solemn responsibility to tell 6 quirky or weird things about me... 1. On Sunday, I scared the shit out of two different people...totally by accident. The first victim was Ivano. I heard him wake up from his nap and so I walked toward the bedroom and said "ciao ivano" but he didn't hear me, and when he turned the corner and saw me standing right in front of him in the hallway, he was super scared! He let out a freaky primal noise that I don't like to hear...but I heard it again that evening when I ran across the street on my way to Chipotle in the dark...I ran along the road and jumped in front of a couple walking that I approached from behind b/c I needed to get onto the sidewalk beforeI got to the car that was in my way. When I lept in front of the couple, the guy let out the same primal freak out noise that is neither a shreak or a scream. More of a terror gasp...what shaking jello might sound like if it its jiggling could make soundwaves. And what i really don't like about this noise, is that everytime I hear it, I think, "What if this really were a case where terror is warranted." What if the person in the hallway that ivano encountered was not me, but an intruder? what comes after the terror gasp then? what is the next sound that you make? knock on wood for everyone on earth on this one...ick...

Nessun commento: