lunedì 11 febbraio 2008

Todd's Meme part 2

I apologize for the insider blog-ball nature of this post, but when I get memed, I never post right away, and when I do post, I usually end up with a meme that is not exactly the one that was given to me. For example, Kelly memed me on the alphabet meme way way back in october and I ended up posting on some other meme that I thought was the one she gave me. and now today...i just looked at Heather's blog (she got the meme from Kelly at the same time that Todd did...I think)...and according to her, the meme is supposed to be 6 random habits or quirks... whateve...my first response to this 6 part meme was not about a habit...and now that I've said that my weird habit is to not follow up memes properly, I am compelled to continue this habit by continuing to post on this most wonderful meme improperly!

2 commenti:

Kelly O ha detto...

You could say that a quirk about you is that you never get meme's right!

Anonimo ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.