lunedì 3 dicembre 2007

roll call

Roll Call!

If you've gotten my xmas letter in the past and have moved, please send me your mailing address. If you've never gotten the letter before and want to get it (Amanda!!!) let me know and I'll put you on the list...assuming you pass the subscription test (ie: you know rudolph's vitamin d level on dec 23 and dec 28, 1998).

btw, until I took these pictures today, I never really noticed that xmas cactus buds look like miniature christmas lights. Just like grapes are "nature's candy," i guess xmas cactus buds are "nature's xmas lights." (i know the marine biologists will not agree...them and their bioluminescing creatures...yeah yeah yeah...i'd like to see one of those survive in my office and sit around and wait to be photographed and blabbed about)

by the way, am I the only one drowning in a sea of junk mail right now? Oh yeah, and it's one of those months where I talked more than my cell phone plan allows. I shoulda just lit some cash on fire and danced around it and sang "just a spoon full of sugar lets the rip off go down, the rip off go down, the rip off go down!"

5 commenti:

W ha detto...

"roll call-
Wh Wh Wh whitney,
Ca Ca Ca courtney,
Ta Ta Ta Torrence,
I'm big bad carver,
and I'm still, Big, Red"

Daniel ha detto...

Where is this girl from, Romania?

W ha detto...

"Missy is it?"
"Your-school-has-no-gymnastics-team, this-is-a-last-resort."
"I'll get the door Tor, I'll get the door Tor"

: )

Daniel ha detto...

Front tuck, step out, round off back-handspring step out, back flip. got it?

licks temporary tatoo with a sneer..."I drew it in chemistry class...I was bored"

sneers at panel

"Is front flip step out roundoff backhandspring back flip ok?"

Amanda ha detto...

I am so honored to be invited to the Christmas Letter club! Douglas has shared past years' letters, I am excited to receive this year's!

Amanda Webster
1735 Gough Street
Baltimore, MD 21231

*Note my disregard of the Bring It On comments*