martedì 11 dicembre 2007

Buy the Karma Calendar! (Really)



The 2008 Yogis for Positive Change calendar is out! (scroll down a little once you follow the link above)

How do you get a copy of the calendar? How do see Daniel in his underwear at Black's Beach? How do you support a for-real nonprofit organization run by my yoga friends in the DC area?

It's easy. You either show up at one of Margaret's classes in the north end of Old Town Alexandria (yes, there is lots of free parking) or her classes in a space right between Adam's Morgan and Columbia Heights or her other classes around town. (the schedule of classes is listed at the link above).

If you're like me and don't live in the DC area, then you have to do something crazy to get the calendar...you have to TRUST another human being. I know, it's weird. But you can do it, really. You have to email my friends at Yogis for Positive Change (the email is a link under the calendar photo here) and they will tell you where to mail the check. It's 10 bucks plus shipping. that's it.

Proceeds from Karma Calendar sales this year will benefit the Alexandria Animal Welfare League and United Community Ministries food bank.

BTW...if at any step along the path to your 2008 Karma calendar, you get stuck, let me know and I will help out. Email me or leave a comment on this blog post.

FYI, I'm not wearing a beer can during my month as a calendar centerfold (for better or for worse). And no socks were used during my photo shoot, in direct contrast to this photo.

grazie Ivano for taking the pictures.

4 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

I had a preview of the original photo (without the beer can) and I can guarantee that it is definetely worthwhile 10 bucks!
;-P

Daniel ha detto...

thanks for the unscripted review!!!

W ha detto...

I remember taking a very similar photo in a house in Alexandria...copyright issues? perhaps, but I want a calendar anyway!

Daniel ha detto...

go to margaret's class tonight! that's an easy way to get a calandar. copyright issues? pahshaww!! though I do admit to being a one-trick yoga pony.