domenica 23 dicembre 2007

my bladder is jet lagged

Ivano and I made it to Milano yesterday. My biological clock is still in San Diego.

I woke up twice last "night" to pee. I say "night" because my body -- and especially my bladder -- didn't think it was night? How do I know? I woke up at both midnight and 3 AM to pee. I never wake up twice in one night to pee. But during the day, I pee all the damn time.

Put one and one together, and it's clear that my bladder thought it was day last night...and in fact it was. At midnight, it was really 3 PM. That's prime pee time.

Getting to the bathroom was a bit dramatic too. The room was totally dark and I couldn't find the door. My bumping around in the dark eventually woke up Ivano. He turned on the light and I found myself not near the door at all. No wonder I couldn't find the door knob.

1 commento:

W ha detto...

at least you didn't start peeing yet
: )