lunedì 2 novembre 2009

photo needed from halloween

I was "the old lady who rides the bus" for Halloween, and in fact, i did take an hour-long bus ride to get to the street party i went to...and I even had to transfer buses at Fashion Valley Mall (green sweater helped with the bus ride). Thankfully, a black woman on the bus who said "Guurl" when I sat down fixed my collar. A male army veteran (with good hair and nails) shared that when he left the military, his commanding officer told him that he needed to embrace his feminine spirit and not just his masculine spirit. He says he went to modeling school when he left the military, really. The only person willing to sit next to me (on a totally full bus) in my old lady hound's tooth dress was a ripe-smelling chubby latino construction worker. the evening was a smashing success well before I got off the bus at my official destination. It's all about the journey.

Nessun commento: