domenica 15 novembre 2009

bowling alley is xmas free

I'm happy to report that the complete and utter lack of Christmas decorations at Kearney Mesa Bowling alley (which by the way is NOT on Kearney Mesa road. My female Korean buddy suggested they change the name to "NOT ON Kearny Mesa Bowling".)

but I am getting off track. The point is that the bowling alley has absolutely no Christmas decorations up...but I can't wait to go back when the Italians are in town to see what has changed--Charlie-Brown-Christmas-tree-wise.

Googling my brain for "bowling" and "Christmas" reminds me of being at a bowling alley as a little kid sometime after Chrsistmas, but before the decorations had come down. I remember being very sad as I looked at the bowling alley christmas tree, knowing it would not be up much longer, and knowing that that meant that Christmas was over and that regular life would soon be starting.

Nessun commento: