venerdì 20 febbraio 2009

Sherry Bottle Cashed

It took 14 months...but my first bottle of sherry is finally finished. And it all went for squash soup.

I am cooking dinner for italian bf and a friend tomorrow night...so I'm making the soup tonight...in hopes that over night, the molecules will all go to night school and learn how to be extra flavorfull.

what else is on the menu?

lasagne made with grass fed nebraska ground beef and italian bf's mama's recipe.

and salad and for dessert...

budino...which is a custard like dessert made from egg yolks, flour, sugar and milk (and a shit load of stirring)

2 commenti:

W ha detto...

I think dad has bottles of alcohol from the 70's...good work on using it all up!

Anonimo ha detto...

How do you get ground beef to eat grass? I can't get mine to do anything. It just lies there, eerily still, like Wonga's drunk father.