giovedì 12 febbraio 2009

i'm back...and my shirts stink

I'm back...not sure where I been...but I'm back nonetheless...

who's up for a little self depricating humor?

i am!!!

great! here goes. Last week, I get to work after the usual 30 minute walk...and I notice I've got some under-arm stink going on...which I just don't understand...I had showered, I had put on deodorant...sure, I walked to school and got a little warm during the walk, but nothing major...I wear a new tshirt every day...what gives?

i'm stumped...until...coincidentally, italian bf asks me if I ever plan on washing my work shirts...and i'm like, yeah, of course I'll wash them...see...italian bf used to wash all the clothes, but since he's been so busy, he hasn't gotten around to it...and well...i hadn't really noticed...and well...you can see where this is going...clean on the inside, and dirty on the outside...that's me...showing up at work all clean and showered except for one little detail...my smelly banana republic sale rack shirts...mmm...smelly banana.

5 commenti:

Kelly O ha detto...

Daniel! I missed you. Even if you stink.

Daniel ha detto...

awww...shucks!

Daniel ha detto...

awww...shucks!

Anonimo ha detto...

Glad to see you're back online!

Sarah Sieminski ha detto...

this reminds me of when i was a ranger and only washed my uni once a week!! the undershirts were clean. only washing once a week helped keep the creases in the pants!