sabato 30 novembre 2013

Kitchen-hunch Yoga

How many miles does it take to burn off a 4,000-calorie Thanksgiving Dinner?

Gizmodo's answer is written to be a viral advertising winner.

But how much yoga does it take to undo the gravy making hunch?

Based on the crinkles in my shoulders, I'd day... A BUNCH.

Sure you can get fat eating a big turkey feast.

But belt-hole-adjustments don't worry me in the least.

My sacrum is screaming, my C-7 is leaning,

and that's just from sweet potato cleaning.

"Pre gravy stirring" I was 6' 2" or more.

"Post gravy stirring"...I'm not so sure.

But don't you worry one cranberry-sauce-on-the-drapes stuffing-in-the-junk-drawer bit.

Yoga can un-do Thanksgiving kitchen hunch before your case of the Cyber Mondays will hit.

But you gotta get your butt on the mat.

And as they say...that is that.

Nessun commento: