martedì 4 settembre 2012

Vodkass


i guys!  I was just going to post this on Facebook but I thought I'd be old school about it:

I'm on the bus right now. A homeless woman wearing pink Croc flip flops just spilled a  fast-food cup of punch and vodka on my left arm, leg and backpack.  

Thankfully she missed my phone...but maybe the vodka would have sterilized this phone...which I don't think I have actually ever washed.  I'm just waiting for the New York Times story about smart phones w/ MRSA and salmonella. 

But I digress.  I smell like an alcoholic...coming home late from work smelling of booze.  Can I bum a smoke?

While I'm typing there is a nice guy in the back of the bus with vodka on his shoe telling person after person not to sit down in the spill zone.  "don't sit there.  Someone just spilled vodka all over the seat", he says. I feel like I should help out with the warnings,  but I'm just really not into hyper-local public service announcements right now.  And what happens when he exits the bus?  Will someone w/out vodka on their shoe step up?  Or will they let someone contract vodka ass?  

I guess I will step up if he gets off before I do.  No one deserves preventable vodkass. 

Helpful dude just left.  I'm on stink-saving duty for a few stops. 

At least this didn't happen on my way to work.  

Sent from mobile phone

Nessun commento: