lunedì 10 settembre 2007

Dude, why is your avatar in underwear?

Kelly: Dude, why is your avatar in underwear?
Me: Huh? I didn't even know my avatar has a body. All I see is his face.
Kelly: Yeah. I see his whole body. It looks like he's wearing blue boxers.
..and it went on like this for a few more lines...I don't really like my Yahoo chat avatar. He's a total product queen and his eyebrows are way too waxed. But now that I know he is wandering around the Internet in his undies without my permission, I feel a connection. Maybe he really is my digital alter ego. Maybe he's some yahoo version of frosty the snowman. Or maybe my computer is infected with a virus that makes avatar streak the Internet and freak folks out with his lack of personal hygiene and disturbing voting record. I guess only time will tell. In the meantime, please let me know if he takes off any more clothes.

1 commento:

Kelly O ha detto...

My avatar wants to give your avatar a dollar to take his shirt off.